Innovative products require different sort of marketing strategies because on primary stage, the target customer level is innovation receptive. The mass customer level is skeptical, and they wait until a new product gains positive response at market analysis.
How to market innovative products –
- The new-product development must knock the perspective of the customers about the problem that needs to be solved and how your new product can deal with that problem.
- People like exceptions. Tell them why your innovative product is different than existing brands in the market.
- Make legitimate and realistic claims only.
- Instead of discounts, try using justifiable premium pricing.
- Set the targeted customer level and do your market analysis thoroughly well.
- Use the power of the Internet for new-product development marketing. Online stores, relative websites for advertisement, your own website, social media networks – utilize all of them.
- Make the new product trendy, stylish and original. Use a great tagline with the brand name.
- Identify the possible locations and reasons were and when people would buy your innovative product.
- “You never get the second chance to make a first impression” – make your claims according to your new product developments and do not start marketing before the innovative product is absolutely ready.
What do you think?
Do you have any specific thought about Innovative Product Marketing analysis? Leave through a comment below! One of the Tally Bangladesh executives will answer your question if ask for anything! 🙂