There was a time when all the financial institutions, whether it is government, non-government or private, used manual paper-based accounting system to record their monetary and non-monetary transactions. But all these institutions in these days largely depend on computerized accounting software to keep track of their financial transactions.
Big corporate use Tally ERP 9
Most of the large and even small companies are using accounting software as it can provide flawless results and generate dynamic reports almost instantly which is impossible in case of manual accounting system. Large companies are using accounting software like Tally ERP 9.
Tally is world’s renowned software
Tally software has been developed by a Bangalore-based ERP software company named “Tally Solution Private Limited”. This ERP software company is currently providing Tally services to 2 million users across 100 countries outside India. This software has been specifically designed for retail shops and greatly works on preparing financial statements and voucher and determining taxation.
Why Tally is so Popular?
Tally software is very much popular in contrast to all other accounting software because of its user friendly interface and extensive features. Tally software allows companies get many great benefits. For example- Tally provides tools so that companies can use their own bookkeeping system. Another greatest benefit of Tally is that companies having multiple branches can view transactions of any single branch or of all branches in real time which improves instant decision making ability of the companies.
Tally software enables companies operate multiple businesses as it can be used to manage payroll, compute expenses and determine cash inflows and outflows of any of the multiple businesses. Even this software can also be used to track which clients are paying on time and which are not. All these great benefits have made Tally software in Bangladesh very much popular. Check out our client page to know who are using Tally.ERP 9 software now!
- Job Costing
- POS Invoicing
- Flexible Financial Periods
- Unlimited Companies
- Data Synchronisation
- Consolidation of Companies
- Unlimited levels of classification
- Advanced MIS
- Drill Down Facility
- Quick Information Sharing
- Profitability Reports
- Display Vouchers in Grouping Method
- Using Tally in Defined Language
- Tally is Web Enabled
- Accounting without CODES
- Unified Ledgers
- Complete Bookkeeping
- Comprehensive Accounting
- Multi-currency Accounting
- Receivables and Payables
- Payment Performance of customers
- Ratio Analysis
- Generate Quotations, Orders, Invoice, Voucher and Cheque Printing
- Security Control
- Powerful Audit capabilities
- “Scenario” management
- Unlimited Cost/Profit Centres
- Multi-location Stock Control
- Multiple-location Warehouse Management
- Flexible Units of Measure
- Comprehensive recording of stock movement
- Varieties of Management Reports
- Stock Ageing
- Batch-related Stock Reports
- Comprehensive Order Status Reports
- Sales & Purchase Orders
- Multiple Stock Valuation
- Reorder Levels Multiple Price Levels
- Management Reports
- Re-Order Levels
- Closing balance and its value
- Quick, easy to setup and use
- Better VAT-returns management
- Pre-defined VAT/Tax Classifications
- Create separate VAT ledgers with VAT/Tax Classifications for input and output VAT
- Generate VAT invoice and Return
- Generate VAT Computation report
- Classified Transactions record
- VAT Payable or refundable
- Greater tax compliance
- Multiple Types of excise duties (Basic, Special, Education)
- Multiple Valuation Methods
- Flexibility to have different unit of measures
- Payments to central Excise
- Keeping statutory records and reporting and returns
Need to know more details?
Download our detailed Brochure in Bangla and Subscribe to our newsletter to receive our updates!
Have A Question?
Our Tally ERP 9 experts are here to help you!